- Available Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Unfurnished, Smoke alarms, No Pets Allowed
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors, Off street
- Heating / Cooling: Evaporative cooling Ducted floor heating
- Security: Screens
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Microwave, Pantry, Fridge and Gas cooking
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Walk-in-robe and Air Conditioning
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Air Conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double, Built-in / wardrobe and Air Conditioning
- Additional rooms: Dedicated study/office in converted garage space
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Bond $: 2,880
About this listing
If you are looking for a perfectly presented, large four-bedroom family home (with additional study) then this property is for you! With direct access to Yerrabi Pond and amazing features throughout, this property must be inspected to appreciate.
The home features a sunny, flexible floorplan including separate living areas surrounding a spacious and well configured kitchen. The rich timber flooring throughout is exquisite!
The kitchen includes gas cooking, dishwasher and huge corner pantry with island bench and plenty of space to move about.
The open plan kitchen/family/meals area flows easily out to the alfresco area and is perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom is complete with a large walk in robe and has views to Yerrabi Pond. The ensuite entails HUGE corner spa, shower, basin and toilet (not to be confused with the main bathroom)!
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all are a good size and have ample robing to each. The main bathroom has double basins, shower and bath with a separate toilet. The laundry is also a good size and has plenty of cupboard space and has access to the backyard and clothesline.
The large block allows for plenty of off-street parking at the front with a partial circular driveway. In addition, the previous double garage has been converted into an office or the perfect 'getaway cave' with desk and shelving included!
The huge backyard is fully fenced and down one side has a paved area, as well as a great sized grassy area. The other side has a full sized 'Hills Hoist' style clothesline and access to the laundry. To top it all off this amazing property has your own personal access to parklands and Yerrabi Pond.
To compliment this executive style family home is copious amounts of storage and cupboards throughout. White goods (washing machine, clothes dryer, refrigerator and microwave) can be included with the property, but would not form part of the lease.
A stunning family home which has everything you could ask for including easy care gardens - your new lifestyle awaits you.
AT A GLANCE:
- Beautiful sunny orientation
- Exquisite natural timber flooring
- Formal living and dining
- Spacious open plan kitchen, and meals area
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Ensuite includes a corner spa
- Laundry has heaps of storage and leads out to the rotary clothesline
- Private easy-care gardens including covered entertaining space, paved area, and a grassed area with a bonus garden shed
- Ducted floor heating and evaporative cooling
Inspections are as advertised or by appointment only.
Note our rent is collected monthly and is calculated by the following formula.
Weekly rent divided by 7 multiplied by 365 divided by 12.
EG: $420 divided by 7 =$60.00 X 365=$21900 divided by 12=$1825.00 per month.
Whilst all care has been taken in compiling property information for the rental market, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to inaccuracies contained herein. All parties must rely on their own investigation when inspecting the property.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.