- Floor Area: 136 sqm
- Property Type: Villa, Retirement living
- Energy Efficiency Rating: 0.0
About this listing
That's right, you read correctly - NO EXIT OR DEFERRED MANAGEMENT FEES are payable because you have freehold title over your own home! Only a 5 minute walk into Braidwood, Summerfield is a boutique development of just 56 north facing villas, and sits on almost 8 acres of gently sloping land surrounded by heritage listed pastures. A variety of 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car floorplans are available, with prices starting from just $560,000. For those with motorhome or caravan, a hard standing area can be purchased separately.
Braidwood is a small country town with a wonderful atmosphere and thriving heritage and arts community, as well as its own hospital and other essential amenities. Being on the Kings Highway, it is a well known stopping point for cars travelling between Canberra and the coast, and a destination in its own right. There are a number of events held throughout the year, as well as a plethora of social and other activities.
Please ring for further information, or to book your inspection of our luxurious display villa and the fabulous communal facilities.
- Boutique development of affordable 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car villas, with 19 already built and sold
- NO EXIT or DEFERRED MANAGEMENT FEES! Each villa is on its own freehold title parcel of land, optimising future value for you and your family
- All villas are north facing, with optional vaulted ceiling and clerestory windows
- Spacious floorplans (average size >136m2 internal living) and quality finishes
- Lot sizes range between 229m2 to 412m2
- Secure backyard for those with pets
- Hard standing for caravan or motor home able to be purchased separately
- Not ready to move just yet? Rent out your villa to another Over 55 until you are!
- Idyllic setting in a country environment, but just a five minute walk into town
- Beautiful 'not to be built on' heritage listed land is on 3 sides of the development
- Between Canberra and the Coast - only an hour from Canberra, and 45 minutes to Batemans Bay
- Communal facilities include heated indoor pool, clubhouse with magnificent views, gym, arts and craft room, attractive gardens and more!
- Separate 'hospitality suite' for guests who prefer their own accommodation and privacy